1. Carve the chicken legs with a knife and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a pot, sauté the chicken thighs in olive oil, over high heat, until lightly browned.
3. Add all the COOK at HOME cooking sauce, about 1 cup of water (300ml) and stir well.
4. Cover the pot and simmer over medium heat until the chicken is tender (about 30’).
5. Add the okra, about 3 cups of water (900ml), and cook over low heat for another 30 minutes until the sauce thickens.
6. Remove from heat and sprinkle with the chopped parsley
• 4 large chicken thighs
• 1 COOK at HOME cooking sauce for
chicken casserole in tomato sauce
• 40ml olive oil (~ 2,5 tbsp.)
• 1.200ml water (~ 4 cups)
• 700g okra
• Salt – pepper
• 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
Tip: For better texture of the okra, sauté beforehand in a large pan with olive oil, season with salt, pour 2 tbsp. vinegar and cook until the alcohol evaporates.